- "Red Wolf Rock Walls has done two retaining wall projects for us. They displayed their fine craftsmanship on one project by stacking boulders that are four and a half to five feet tall. Their work was done in an orderly, timely and clean manner. They were respectful of our neighbors by working at appropriate times, and we liked that they were easy to reach or quick to return a call."
- The Jacobs' family
- "I just wanted to write a short letter of appreciation for the job well done on our boulder retaining wall. The dirt that you took out and the rock wall that you built has given us so much more usable yard. I just can't stop looking at it. I have referred friends and clients to Red Wolf Rock walls and will use you again on other projects. Thanks for the amazing retaining wall." - Josh George
- Bob Gee who works for a national homebuilder says, "Our customers are always satisfied with the work of Red Wolf Rock. Upon moving into their homes, many customers call Red Wolf to do even more work on their landscapes. Red Wolf's retaining walls are skillfully engineered, they use rocks of similar size, and the finished product is straight and looks good. In the many years Red Wolf has done work for us, we have not had any issues."
- "I could not be more pleased with the rock retaining wall and stone stairs that Red Wolf Rock completed for us. I am VERY pleased to display their work at 915 E. 440 N. Lindon, Utah. You are welcome to drive by our place at any time. I WARN You- Be prepared to be truly amazed at what they have done for us on what can only be described as a challenging project..."
- Jeffery L. Mowen, Lindon, Utah
- "We called Red Wolf Rock when a retaining wall done by another company began to slip and fail. Now the wall is stable, looks good, and the job was done in a lot less time than it took the first company. Red Wolf worked efficiently, and they were open to our concerns..."
- Douglas and Erica Lai
- "I cannot express enough gratitude for the remarkable job that was done on our rock wall/retaining wall. It is beyond impressive. But above and beyond that is the professional and personal relationship that was portrayed by both Josh and Mark. Honesty, integrity and commitment to a job well done are some of the words that come to mind..."
- "We had a very large excavation and rock wall project for Red Wolf Rock, and we couldn't have been happier with their work. Josh met with us many times and helped us come up with the perfect design for our yard. He has a very hardworking crew of installers, and they created very high quality rock walls. They were wonderful to work with, and they made sure that the job was done correctly. They went the extra mile in many ways, and we highly recommend them."
- Becky and Matt Kjar
- "...The project went smoothly, quickly, and cost less money than we expected. Our boulder retaining wall looks fantastic, and we can finally use our backyard! We would not hesitate to hire Red Wolf if we ever need this kind of work done again, and we would recommend them to anyone. They don't just move dirt and stack rocks. They're engineers and artists, and they definitely know what they're doing."
- Dave & Meredith Pond
< PREV NEXT >
Why Red Wolf Rock?
Contact UsPhone: 801.RED.WOLF (733.9653) Bid Request
About Red Wolf
Red Wolf Rock Walls is a Utah company currently serving Lehi, Highland, Alpine, Park City, Bountiful, Draper, Midway, Heber and the following counties: Utah, Salt Lake, Davis, Sanpete, Wasatch, and Summit.